101 Things About 30 Days
Profile, Odd Facts, and The Longest Blogroll in the East!
Thursday, May 11, 2006
About 30 Days of Do


I started this blog as a way to keep myself on task with my resolution to work each day in my studio for 30 days. Since then, it has just sort of evolved into a fun way to sling shit around when it comes to mind. I am a 30+ year old nurse, living in Massachusetts and I work part time. I have a lot of time to get into trouble, and I invariably do. I can never accomplish ANYTHING without a great story coming out of it. If I was a writer, I might be more excited about this. Instead, I have to wait until tempers cool, the smoke clears and the ATF have declassified the information so that I can share it with the internet for free. You might think I am kidding and I AM, but not totally. Stick around and see.